It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I hurt my back last week and had to wait for the physio to make time so I spend some time flat on the couch with a book. I finished Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff, Second Life by S.J. Watson and The Wolf Border by Sarah Hall.

Love Is Red by Sophie Jaff Second Life by S.J. Watson The Wolf Border by Sarah Hall

I am currently reading Love May Fail by Matthew Quick

Love May Fail by Matthew Quick

Next up TheSingular and Extraordinary Tail of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Bee and The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler.

TheSingular and Extraordinary Tail of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Be The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler.





Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
DoingDewey
AUTHOR
23 May, 2015 delete

I enjoyed Love is Read a surprising amount, so I'll be interested to hear what you thought of it :)

Reply
avatar