It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It has been a quiet week. Work, sports and a bank holiday weekend. I have been watching Harry Potter movies. I finished Love May Fail by Matthew Quick and The Singular and Extraordinary Tail of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Bee.

Love May Fail by Matthew Quick TheSingular and Extraordinary Tail of Mirror and Goliath by Ishbelle Bee

I am currently reading The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler.

The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler

Next up Aquarium by David Vann and Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton.

Aquarium by David Vann Little Black Lies by Sharon Bolton
Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
25 May, 2015 delete

I loved Aquarium! I hope you'll enjoy it too. It's almost a fairy tale (with a wicked fairy godmother!).

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
25 May, 2015 delete

ow ow wicked godmothers *runs*

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
26 May, 2015 delete

I have Love May Fail too! Is The Book of Speculation any good so far?

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
26 May, 2015 delete

Yes I am enjoying it!

Reply
avatar