It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

It has been another quiet week. I have been ill over the weekend and could not really concentrate on reading so I have started to watch Downton Abbey for the first time. (so please keep the fangirling spoiler free ;) It is fun and addictive for sure. My reading plan for last week was messed up too as I received a few review books still for July while I thought I was done. So I had to put those on the list first. I finished The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah, You Don't Have to Live Like This by Benjamin Markovits and The Small Backs of Children by Lidia Yuknavitch.

The A to Z of You and Me by James Hannah You Don't Have to Live Like This by Benjamin Markovits The Small Backs of Children by Lidia Yuknavitch

I will pick up The Children Act by Ian McEwan tonight

The Children Act by Ian McEwan

Next up are Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans and Premiere by Tracy Ewens.

Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans Premiere by Tracy Ewens


Previous
Next Post »