It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

So the last week. I had a workshop on Agile & Lean on Wednesday by Ben Linders. This was really interesting and fun. On Friday I left for a weekend in Liverpool for two Jersey Boys performances.
I had a lot of train time so did manage to get some reading done.
I finished Premiere by Tracy Ewens and Bird Box by Josh Malerman.

Premiere by Tracy Ewens Bird Box by Josh Malerman

I am currently reading The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

Next up is The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan

The Narrow Road to the Deep North by Richard Flanagan
Previous
Next Post »