It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I saw a great performance of Kiss of The Spiderwoman on Sunday. I remember the book impressed me big time when I was a teenager but the show was just as impressive. For work I went to a workshop on Agile/Lean this week which was really interesting. I spent a few hours on the train so had reading time. Still my reading was slow. The one book could not really keep my interest and the other book was to pretty to read quick. I finished The Children Act by Ian McEwan and Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans.

The Children Act by Ian McEwan Crooked Heart by Lissa Evans

I am currently reading Premiere by Tracy Ewens.

Premiere by Tracy Ewens

I am not really sure what I am going to read next. I am leaving for Liverpool on Friday so am in need of a great plane and waiting time read that fits in my hand luggage. As I got a few paperbacks I want to read badly I have to choose wisely. 
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
23 June, 2015 delete

Looking forward to reading your thoughts on The Children Act (been 50/50 whether not to check it out for some reason) :)

Reply
avatar