The idea behind this is to give people an option to win something different than all the YA books out there. As I am not much of a YA reader myself I really like this giveaway and decided to join in and give away a book myself.
So here is what we will do this time.
YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE!!!
I am offering either Les Miserables by Victor Hugo for the classic literature lovers or the more contemporary though soon to be classic IQ84 by Haruki Murakami. To make a chance to win you will use the options belonging to the book of your choice. If you are not sure which one to pick now you can use the third option set but do note that I will need an answer if you win.
You would like to win IQ84 so you can use the following options:
I want to win IQ84
Follow me on twitter
Tweet about the giveaway with the IQ84 text (which is the second twitter button)
IF I see you try to enter for both with the same account you are out, so be careful (if you are giving mixed signals by accident contact me or leave a comment). If you are going to make an attempt to cheat by using multiple accounts to enter for all the options at least try to be original about it. Entries like email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org will raise my captain obvious alarm bells and you can/will loose all entries on both accounts.
After you entered you should start or continue hopping to other participants because they have great giveaways too.
- You must be 13 years or older AND if younger than 18 have permission of your parents to enter. (If your parents contact me angry because you gave your home address to get the book I will point them out you did not read the rules ;) properly)
- You must be in a country where The Book Depository ships too (for free that is) please check if your country is in here.
- The decided on editions are Les Miserables by Victor Hugo or IQ84 by Haruki Murakami.
- You do not have to follow my blog to enter, it is however appreciated if you do and you can earn an extra entry by following my twitter account.
- The giveaway will run from the 9th of February 12.00 AM EST till the 13th of February 12.00 AM EST (unless my rafflecopter messes up and I cannot fix it till I get up on the 9th).
- Invalid entries will be removed
- If you have won I will send you a message. You have to react in 3 days (72 hours) after I hit the send button or another winner will be chosen.