Top Ten Tuesdays: Top Ten 2013 Debuts I'm Looking Forward To

Top Ten Tuesday button
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every Tuesday they ask you to post your top ten on a bookish subject.

This weeks topic is about 2013 debuts. I must admit that I am not very good on this subject and have got no idea what is expected out there. I have tried looking on Google and on Goodreads but as most of the books do not have a cover and I am a sucker for those I had a hard time finding some titles. These are the ones I found.

1. The Stockholm Octavo by Karen Engelmann. (This book will be first released in Dutch this year)
2. Lost and Found by Tom Winter
3. The Tragedy Paper by Elizabeth LeBan
4. The Curiosity by Stephen Kiernan (Fiction debut)
5. The Witch of Little Italy by Suzanne Palmieri
6. The River of no Return by Bee Ridgway

Please feel free to link me up with your most anticipated debuts for 2013 so I can check them out and see what is out there.

The Stockholm Octavo Karen Engelmann cover
Lost and Found Tom Winter cover

The Tragedy Paper Elizabeth Laban cover
The Curiosity Stephen P. Kiernan cover

The Witch of Little Italy Suzanne Palmieri cover
Rover of no Return Bee Ridgway



Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
15 January, 2013 delete

Can't wait to see these in the US!

Here’s my Top Ten. I hope you will share with me!

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
15 January, 2013 delete

The River of No Return sounds amazing! I haven't read any time travel novels (tv shows is another story hehe).
Great List! :)
Our TTT

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
15 January, 2013 delete

I've heard great things about The Tragedy on Paper! :) Thanks for stopping by my TTT list!

Alice @ Alice in Readerland

Reply
avatar