Books for the Month: February 2013 Roundup & #RAK

I participated in Leeswammes Literary Blog Hop this month and found some great new blogs. Daniel won IQ84 from this blog.It was great to be a part of this and I am looking forward to the next one.

I read Harry Potter this month. I really wanted to re-read all the books and decided to give it a go. I very much enjoyed all of them
Harry Potter en de steen der wijzen
Harry Potter en de geheime kamer
Harry Potter en de gevangene van Azkaban
Harry Potter en de vuurbeker
Harry Potter en de orde van de feniks
Harry Potter en de halfbloed prins
Harry Potter en de relieken van de dood

I also finished The Jelly Bean Crisis by Jolene Stockman and The Grimm Chronicles vol 1. by Ken Brosky and Isabella Fontaine. The reviews for these books will come up next week. 


I also had a great #RAK month
I received the following books:
A Great and Terrible Beauty by Libba Bray from Sullivan McPig over at Pearls Cast Before a McPig
Froggy from Froggarita's Bookcase send me  The Neighbours by Ania Ahlborn and Halfway to the Grave by Jeanienne Frost.
Emily W. send me Life on the Edge by Jennifer Comeaux but there are two Emily's in the RAK list so I am not sure which of the two you are. Please let me know so I can thank you :)
Ella from Read into Hiding send me Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi and The Breakaway by Michelle Davidson Argyle.

I feel so spoiled and would like to thank all of you for the books.

I send Ella Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Previous
Next Post »