Wishlist Wednesday: True, Katherine Hannigan

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper.As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message. 

True Katherine Hannigan cover
True: Delly Pattison likes surpresents (presents that are a surprise). The day the Boyds come to town, Delly's sure a special surpresent is on its way. But lately, everything that she thinks will be good and fun turns into trouble. She's never needed a surpresent more than now.
True: Brud Kinney wants to play basketball like nothing anybody's ever seen. When the Boyds arrive, though, Brud meets someone who plays like nothing he's ever seen.
True: Ferris Boyd isn't like anyone Delly or Brud have ever met. Ferris is a real mysturiosity (an extremely curious mystery).
It's all true ( . . . sort of).

This children's book is getting great reviews. It has the cutest cover in the world and it uses funny words and I want to read it for a while already. I just need to get my hands on a copy of this book at some point.
Previous
Next Post »

6 reacties

Write reacties
Ula
AUTHOR
28 August, 2013 delete

This sounds interesting. Sort of. :D Cute synopsis. I will have to look it up. ;)
Hope you get it soon!

My WW

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
28 August, 2013 delete

I only read one children's fiction this year, but I plan on reading more! This one looks interesting. I hope your wish materializes.

Reply
avatar
28 August, 2013 delete

I've not heard of this, but I hope you get your hands on it :) Thanks for stopping by My Haul!

Janina

Reply
avatar
28 August, 2013 delete

I'm always on the lookout for new and different kids' books. This one sounds like a lot of fun!

Lisa
My WW

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
29 August, 2013 delete

That is a cute cover! I hope you get it soon!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/08/wishlist-wednesday-61_28.html

Reply
avatar