It's Monday April 7th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I cannot seem to keep by my reading list. Nothing I am reading seems to appeal at the moment and I think it is due to the huge pile of books I really want to read and I do not know what I want to start with first. Last week I finished exactly nothing. I gave up on I Always Loved You by Robin Oliveira. I was just not connecting and it took me 3 days t get to page 100 even though I usually read 100 pages in one day.

I Always Loved You, Robin Oliveira

I am currently reading Eilanders (The Silver Dark Sea) by Susan Fletcher. It is for book group on Friday so it would be convenient if I finish it before that day but I notice it is taking me a long time too.

Eilanders, Susan Fletcher

SO what is up next... I cannot tell I guess I will pick up a book I really feel like reading instead of planning them for now hoping I will enjoy it instead of it feeling like an obligation.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
08 April, 2014 delete

I understand that feeling when the books you are reading are not your cup of tea for some reason.
By the way, I loved the title of I always loved you; it sounded like my kind of book, you know: full of impossible loves and romances.
Hope you find a gripping book to read soon!

Reply
avatar