It's Monday April 14th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Next week I will be having a week off from work. I promise I will make up for not being around so much the last weeks. I did read a few books last week though. I think my decision to just pick up something was the right one. I finished Eilanders (The Silver Dark Sea) by Susan Fletcher. This was the book group and it is a good book to open a discussion. I also read Under a Silent Moon by Elizabeth Haynes. A great detective story.

Eilanders, Susan Fletcher Under a Silent Moon, Elizabeth Haynes

I am currently reading The Luminaries by Eleanor Catton. This book has over 800 pages so I will see when I finish.

The Luminaries, Eleanor Catton
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
14 April, 2014 delete

Reading "The Boy that Never Was". Enjoy your reads this week!

Reply
avatar
14 April, 2014 delete

Ohhh I didn't realize The Luminaries is a chunkster. Hope you're enjoying it!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
15 April, 2014 delete

Have a good week. 800 pages should keep you busy for a while!

Reply
avatar