Musing Monday: November 5th 2012

Musing Monday button
Musing Monday is a weekly hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.This week’s musing asks…
What is the most recent book you purchased, or brought home from the local library? What made you pick it? Have you started reading it, right away, or will you wait for a bit?
The last book I bought is "The Zookeeper's Wife" by Diane Ackerman. I have not started it yet cause it is for my A-Z challenge and it is the last book in the challenge. I will pick it up this month probably but bought it cause they had a discount on it. 
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Unknown
AUTHOR
05 November, 2012 delete

Oh have to look this up! I plan on doing an A-Z next year, this sounds like one to add to my choices! I like the name.

Here is my Nusing Mondays post

Reply
avatar
Kar.-
AUTHOR
06 November, 2012 delete

I haven't heard about this one. I just looked it up on Goodreads and it sounds pretty cool, although... non-fiction isn't actually my thing. However I'm a sucker for discounts, so I would have probably bought it if the prize were considerable low and I like the cover, so yeah. I think I would have bought it.
Thank for sharing your thoughts.
Here's my Musing Monday post if you want to check it out: http://pause-time.blogspot.com/2012/11/musing-mondays-1.html

Reply
avatar