Teaser Tuesday: Jellicle Girl, Stevie Mikayne

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

Jellicle Girl Stevie Mikayne cover
I wanted to cry the day I left The Tower, but standing on the bridge, trying to let the tears come, it dawned on me: I couldn't cry anymore. Not that I shouldn't—I couldn't.
~13
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
06 November, 2012 delete

Nice teaser...thanks.

My teaser is from THE GIRL ON THE CLIFF by Lucinda Riley.

My teaser is below:

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
http://silversolara.blogspot.com/2012/11/teaser-tuesday-1162012.html

Reply
avatar
The Readdicts
AUTHOR
06 November, 2012 delete

Wow! I absolutely love such lines... Thank you for sharing! I think I'm gonna jot this down in my quote book and check out the book. :)

It would be great if you could stop by The Readdicts Teaser Tuesday post.

Sarika @ The Readdicts

Reply
avatar