Though during our days out I did not manage to read that much I still got a nice score this month. At the beginning of the month I planned to read the following books:
- Jellicle Girl / Stevie Mikayne (requested review)
- Blue Rose in Chelsea / Adriana Devoy (requested review)
- XVI / Julie Karr (A-Z- challenge)
- You Deserve Nothing / Alexander Maksik (A-Z challenge)
- The Zookeepers Wife / Diane Ackerman (A-Z challenge)
- From Dead to Worse / Charlaine Harris (series challenge)
- Dead and Gone / Charlaine Harris (series challenge)
- Dead in the Family / Charlaine Harris (series challenge)
As I finished my X, Y, Z books for my A-Z challenge too I only got 2 books left for my series challenge and 11 books for my Goodreads challenge but I believe I will manage all.
I am slowly preparing for 2013 considering what reading challenges to participate in next year.
Do you have a challenge up for 2013 feel free to link me up.