This weeks topic characters I would crush on if I where a fictional character.
WOW! this one is difficult. I am not really a person who is into the crush on fictional character thing. I do ship all characters together though so I really had to spend some time browsing my bookshelves considering potential matches.
1. Dash (Dash & Lily's Book of Dares, Rachel Cohn & David Levithan)I liked Dash a lot. He was normal (from my point of view that is) and I loved how he played along in the game.
2. Daniel Sempere (The Shadow of the Wind, Carlos Ruiz Zafón)A sensitive guy with a love for books. Loves to solve puzzles. I could probably fall for that.
3. Matthew Clairmont (A Discovery of Witches, Deborah Harkness)Seems like a very elegant fella and he is the owner of a castle in the South of France.. what else do you need.
4. Tom Sherbourne (The Light Between Oceans, M.L. Stedman)A man who does everything for his wife because he loves her and wants her to be happy. Isn't that what we all want
5. Alexander Belov (The Bronze Horseman, Paullina Simons)There are some decisions that makes you want to kill him but he is blinded by love, seeing what he wants to do to be around Tatiana is very romantic.
6. Maxim de Winter (Rebecca, Daphe du Maurier)Never really decided if he was abusive or not but hé his name is Maxim and he is living in a beautiful house, I bet we can get back at him at some point.
7. Gabriel (Wither, Lauren DeStefano)Another man who sacrifices everything for a woman even his own life.
8. Grant Hastings (The Language of Flowers, Vanessa Diffenbaugh)And again a patient man trying to pick up a damaged woman, making his best effort to keep her safe.