This weeks topic is about favorite books from before I was blogging. As I am still very much of a baby blog this is not that difficult but I will dig up some real old favorites.
- The Rose Labyrinth by Titania Hardie
- Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
- Kinderen van moeder aarde by Thea Beckman
- Anything in the Thomas Lynley series by Elizabeth George
- The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield
- The Historian by Elizabeth Kostova
- The Name of the Wind by Patrick Rothfuss
- Flowers in the Attic by V.C. Andrews
- Any of the Lucas Davenport series by John Sandford
- Dancing on Ice by Leni Saris
Most of these books I have been reading as a teenager and I know I can always return to them when I have a reading slump.