Bookish come up with a subject and I will try to find 10 results combined with that weeks topic.
I have a clear goal this fall and that is clear out my bedside pile. Reason? It is almost dropping on my head which would be very uncomfortable when I would be asleep right next to it. This actually makes this post not that hard to write just very embarrassing.
- American Gods, Neil Gaiman
- I am Pilgrim, Terry Hayes
- Sophie's World, Jostein Gaarder
- The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry, Rachel Joyce
- A Great and Terrible Beauty, Libba Bray
- The First Phone Call from Heaven, Mitch Albom
- The End of Mr. Y, Scarlett Thomas
- Jacob besluit lief te hebben, Catalin Dorin Florescu
- The Winter Sea, Susanna Kearsley
- The Land of Decoration, Grace McLeen