It is Monday the 28th of October 2013! What are you reading

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I have been recovering from some flu like thing I had last week. I am still very sleepy all the time and did not read that much this week as I kept falling asleep. This means I have not finished one book this week. It might help too that it is a pretty big one with over 600 pages because I am still reading American Gods by Neil Gaiman.

American Gods, Neil Gaiman.

Next up are Love Club by Levente Lakatos and Ripper by Isabel Allende

Love Club Levente Lakatos Ripper, Isabel Allende
Previous
Next Post »

10 reacties

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

I'm reading The Lavender Garden on and off, but I am currently at a point in the book where I can't wait to see what happens next. It's a lovely book. Enjoy your reading, Ciska!

Reply
avatar
28 October, 2013 delete

I'm reading two big books, too. And I'm also having to take them slowly.

Here's my It's Monday!

Reply
avatar
28 October, 2013 delete

Hope you feel better soon!


Have a great week,

Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

Reply
avatar
Spiced Latte
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

Love Club looks really interesting, I hope you're going to like it!

New follower via bloglovin :)
Have a great week!
My Monday’s post!

Reply
avatar
Doris @ OABR
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

Just read the description for LOVE CLUB, holy hell, that will definitely be a thrilling read!

Happy reading and have an awesome week <3

Here's our IMWAYR

Reply
avatar
Lianne
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

Sorry to hear that you had the flu last week, hope you're feeling loads better now :) Hope you're also enjoying American Gods ;)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

Hope you're enjoying American Gods. I read it but remember very little of it. I'm now reading another non-memorable book. Not sure whether to continue...

Reply
avatar
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
28 October, 2013 delete

THANK YOU for stopping by my post earlier.

Have a GREAT week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
29 October, 2013 delete

I'm reading Doctor Sleep by Stephen King, hope I'll like it. I also plan on reading American Gods, Gaiman's books are amazing!

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
29 October, 2013 delete

I hope you are feeling back to 100% soon.
I have to confess that I started to read an Allende book and just couldn't get into it. I hope you enjoy Ripper, though!

Reply
avatar