It's Monday December 16th 2013! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is
meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

I have been very busy this week, especially in my reading time. On Tuesday I saw Jersey Boys for the third time. I am totally in love with Tim Driesen's voice. You can listen to their Christmas song on Spotify Jersey Boys – Jingle Bell Rock . Next I had to train my sport Nunchaku on Wednesday because I had my 2nd kyu exam (blue belt) on Sunday morning and book group on Friday. I did finish Becoming Josephine by Heather Webb and Mayhem by Sarah Pinborough.

Becoming Josephine, Heather Webb, cover Mayhem, Sarah Pinborough cover

I am currently reading Perfect by Rachel Joyce

Perfect, Rachel Joyce cover

Next up are The Dark Lady by Irene Adler and Locke and Key vol.6 Alpha & Omega by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriquéz.

The Dark Lady, Irene Adler cover Locke & Key Alpha and Omega, Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez cover




Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
16 December, 2013 delete

I hope you love Perfect as much as I did!

Reply
avatar
Jennifer
AUTHOR
16 December, 2013 delete

Finishing up The Housemaid's Daughter

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
17 December, 2013 delete

The Dark Lady sounds like so much fun! I hope you enjoy it.

Reply
avatar
18 December, 2013 delete

Perfect looks interesting!

Reply
avatar