Top Ten Tuesday: My Must Read List for 2014

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week the girls from the Broke and Bookish come up with a subject and I will try to find 10 results combined with that weeks topic.
This weeks topic..books you are looking forward to in 2014. I actually still have a huge pile of books on my bedside table that really need attention. Knowing there are always new books out there and more coming I try to avoid looking to far ahead.

My top 10 most anticipated books for 2014 look like this for now:

Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
03 December, 2013 delete

Oh man, it would be awesome if The Doors of Stone is published next year; I had seen the listing but I wasn't entirely sure about it so I didn't include it on my list this week.

Yay for Harkness' The Book of Life! I'm so excited for it (even if I will be waiting an extra year for it to come out in paperback and match my other two books ;))

My TTT

Reply
avatar
03 December, 2013 delete

The Book of Life is on my list too -- can't wait! Is The Doors of Stone really supposed to be out in 2014? I've been deliberately waiting to start the trilogy until I know that book 3 has a release date... so it might finally be time for me to start! I hate to say that I'm not familiar with any of the other books on your list, but since I know you have excellent taste :) I'd better check them out!

Lisa
My TTT

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
08 December, 2013 delete

I have read A Discovery of Witches and liked it. Would love to complete the series.

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
09 December, 2013 delete

I don't know any of them :-P

Reply
avatar