It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week has been a bit busy. I went to see Jersey Boys in Milton Keynes and we had a lot of fun. On Wednesday I had to travel trough the country to visit a customer. Unfortunately a lot of the travelling was with a bus and I cannot read in a bus and I did not have an audiobook ready either.
I finished The Yard by Alex Grecian and loved it.

The Yard by Alex Grecian


I am currently reading Eye on the Struggle by James McGrath Morris and Mistress Firebrand by Donna Thorland. Eye on the Struggle is a non-fiction book and not really your relaxed bedtime reading.

Eye on the Struggle by James McGrath Morris Mistress Firebrand by Donna Thorland

Next up The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson.

The Bookseller by Cynthia Swanson.

Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
20 February, 2015 delete

I'm also planning to read The bookseller soon because it's the first book I have received for review in paperback format!! I'm so excited!

Reply
avatar