Challenges: Book Bingo 2013 Round Up #1


I am participating on a Bingo Challenge which is organized by  Reading in Winter & Creativity's Corner. If you want to join check out the post Anne & Kristilyn’s 2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge

The whole challenge will make for 73 books and as I am planning for 75 I had to make a good start with this challenge already this month. Though I actually only signed up for 2 "wins" on the bingo card I am going to give it a serious try and finish it.

For the TBR pile column I had some books ready. I decided in December that I would start January by cleaning out my nightstand a bit. This means a good score for the bingo card cause I got one of the 5 squares gone already.

From my TBR pile I read:

I also finished a square on the series challenge. For this I read:
Previous
Next Post »