And here we go again, new year new chances. If you made a resolution to to something good for other people this year, like a random act of kindness you can join #RAK over at Booksoulmates.
The rules are simple
- Please sign-up each month that you can participate (and by participate, we mean give as well as receive).
Show off your participation by grabbing our RAK button (code is in the right sidebar).
- Create a wish list (on Amazon, Goodreads, or your blog, etc) and post it in the Google Doc located in each R.A.K post for the month.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wish list and contact that blogger directly for their information.
- Once you receive a RAK, send us an our new email to [rakbybooksoulmates @ gmail . com] so that we can update the Google Doc. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT YOU SEND EMAILS TO THIS ADDRESS!
- E-book participation is limited to files being gifted directly to a person from the e-book store. Amazon's Kindle Store is set up to allow this, as well as the Kobo store and we believe Barnes & Noble with Nook as well.
- At the end of the month, SHOW US YOUR R.A.K by making a "RAK Wrap-Up" post. This post should include who you SENT gifts to as well who you RECEIVED gifts from :)
OPEN TO EVERYONE including all our International brethren!
Remember, there's always the Book Depository and they offer FREE shipping!
I signed up with the same wish list as last month and already found a #RAK victim too but will have a look at the list later this week to see if there are other people I can bother with my favorite books.
Top 5 wish list
1. The Neighbors / Ania Ahlborn
2. One Perfect Summer / Paige Toon
3. The Woman who went to bed for a year / Sue Townsend
4. A Good American / Alex George
5. The Darlings / Cristina Alger