Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week the girls from the Broke and
Bookish come up with a subject and I will try to find 10 results combined with that weeks topic.
This weeks topic is the top of my To Be Read list that I will read this summer. As I have pretty much planned out all my books due to review obligations this post is not to difficult.
1. The Ruby Brooch by Katherine Lowry Logan: this is a joint read organized by Isi over at From Isi
2. The Queens Gambit by Elizabeth Fremantle: I have been wanting to read this book for a while now and as the release date for this version is set for August it is a must read now.
3. The Wishing Thread by Lisa Van Allen: Another review book I really look forward to on family secrets. I just love them no matter what the weather is like.
4. The Angel Stone by Juliet Dark (Carol Goodman): A review book for September am curious about this one because of the Deborah Harkness comment.
5. Necessary Lies by Diane Chamberlain: I read one book by Diane Chamberlain and really liked it so when I saw this available for review I knew I wanted to read it.
6. Just What Kind of Mother are You? by Paula Day: People who have been following my blog longer know this book was on my wishlist. I was so glad when I received it for review.
7. In the Moors by Nina Milton: A murder in the English Countryside.... do I need to say more. Maybe not your summer read but I love to read good mysteries during daylight as I am easily scared.
The rest of my summer I told myself I have to work on the night stand pile. It has been growing again during the last months and I feel I have to read a few of them before the fall on my head while I sleep. I see what I feel like reading when I am having a go at it. But as you can see I have enough great books to pick from.