Bookish come up with a subject and I will try to find 10 results combined with that weeks topic.
This weeks topic was not that hard. I read some great books already this year. I re-read the whole Harry Potter series and read The Invention of Hugo Cabret for the first time and loved it. But I will keep my top ten minimized to books that where released in 2013 (the version I read). I gave two books 5 stars and the other 8 are books that I gave 4 stars.
- The Life List, Lori Nelson Spielman because it gave me all the emotions!
- The Book of Secrets, Elizabeth Joy Arnold because it has books in books and WOW!
- The First Rule of Swimming, Angela Courtney Brkic because atmosphere is brilliant
- Amity & Sorrow, Peggey Riley because it is real
- The Replacement Son, W.S. Culpepper because it is positive despite all the bad
- Unseen, Karin Slaughter because it is Karin Slaughter
- The Magical Stranger, Stephen Rodrick because it came close
- Death, the Devil and the Goldfish, Andrew Buckley because it is hilarious
- The Sea of Tranquility, Katja Millay because it made me cry
- Heading out to Wonderful, Robert Goolrick because it has beautiful sentences