It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week we celebrated our 8th year anniversary with a nice trip to the beach! I grew up close to the beach but now we live in the middle of the Netherlands and I still miss it sooooo much. We had a great diner and he let me read on the beach for hours. My book was not much of a beach read though. I finished  Son by Jack Olsen. It took me the whole week to read because of the subject and the fact it was true crime. My review will be up soon.



I am currently reading Reasons to Stay Alive by Matt Haig.




Next up still not sure. Will see later this week what I will pick up. My upgrade for Windows 10 is ready too so might have to spend some time making a backup of my files and give it a try. 
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Lindsey
AUTHOR
04 August, 2015 delete

Happy Anniversary! Ours is tomorrow. :)

Reply
avatar