It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Welcome in the new year!! Did you read my resolutions post? If not here is the summary. Less books more fun and I will try to make an effort to be a better blogger.  I managed to finish my 2014 Goodreads challenge with 102 books finishing How to Make a Friend by Fleur Smithwick on the 31th of December. My first book of the year was Ostland by David Thomas. I also read Funny Girl by Nick Hornby.

How to Make a Friend by Fleur Smithwick Ostland by David Thomas Funny Girl by Nick Hornby

I am currently reading The Blue Journal by L.T. Graham.

The Blue Journal by L.T. Graham

Next up The Many Faces of Josephine Baker by Peggy Caravantes

The Many Faces of Josephine Baker by Peggy Caravantes


So what was your first book of the year? Should I read it before 2015 is over?
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
05 January, 2015 delete

They all look quite interesting. I haven't read any of the books you listed in the post.

I did read Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt that you have listed in the bottom half of your post. I liked it.

Great resolutions!!! Going to look at the actual post. I haven't seen it yet.

Happy New Year!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
06 January, 2015 delete

I'm busy with my first read of 2015 - The Chateau of Secrets. Enjoying it so far. Happy reading in 2015, Ciska!

Reply
avatar
06 January, 2015 delete

I'm still working on my 2014 read. ;) Tiny Beautiful Things...one that I think should be read slowly. And yes, I would recommend it!

Ostland sounds interesting. I keep seeing it around!

Reply
avatar