It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

So I went to the musical award show with a black tie dress code. I did end up buying a dress though my first reaction was to get a tux. I managed to get a picture with my favorite musical actor. It was great fun being there and standing next to all these people you normally only see on stage or television shows.
On Sunday we had a family gathering which was pretty busy but it is always fun to meet people you only see once a year.
I managed to read a few books. Saturday the weather was awful and the only thing that made sense was to read. I finished The Blue Journal by L.T. Graham and The Many Faces of Josephine Baker by Peggy Caravantes.

The Blue Journal by L.T. Graham The Many Faces of Josephine Baker by Peggy Caravantes

I am currently reading The Swimmer by Joakim Zander

The Swimmer by Joakim Zander

Next up is Girl Runner by Carrie Snyder

Girl Runner by Carrie Snyder
Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
12 January, 2015 delete

I saw the pictures of the musical on FB, and I thought "look at Ciska, so glamorous with all those handsome men begging for taking a photo with her" :DD
Girl runner: all the blogs are talking abut this book lately and I'm curious.
The swimmer: it was a great hit in Spain, but I didn't read it, so I want to.

Reply
avatar
12 January, 2015 delete

You look beautiful!

I just finished Girl Runner a few days ago and loved it. Hope you do too!

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
13 January, 2015 delete

You look amazing! Glad you had fun. I've got Girl Runner coming up here too. For once I picked the book it seems a majority picked! Lol!

Reply
avatar
13 January, 2015 delete

You look so beautiful!! And that dress is fantastic!

Reply
avatar