It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Welcome on Blue Monday! How has yours been? I survived mine pretty well. Had no reason to be blue too after having a great weekend in London visiting three shows and meeting Aaron Tveit.

Obviously reading was interrupted seriously by all this traveling and action but I did finish The Swimmer by Joakim Zander and Girl Runner by Carrie Snyder.

The Swimmer by Joakim Zander Girl Runner by Carrie Snyder

I am currently reading Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel by Susanna Clarke.

Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel by Susanna Clarke

Next up I will first read my Feedly as I am way behind on reading all of your blog posts. If I manage to finish Jonathan Strange & Mr. Norrel this week Of Things Gone Astray by Janina Matthewson is next on my list.

Of Things Gone Astray by Janina Matthewson

Share some pictures of you and your favorite stars?!
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Elizabeth
AUTHOR
20 January, 2015 delete

Nice reading week for you.

ENJOY this upcoming week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

Reply
avatar