Musing Monday: December 3th 2012

Musing Monday button
Musing Monday is a weekly hosted by MizB at Should be Reading.
This week’s musing, courtesy of Booking Through Thursday, asks…
How do you organize/store your books? Do you go through them often? Or do you pretty much just shelve them and then leave them alone until you need them?
For my physical books I got (not enough) bookshelves. I would love to organize them by author and year but there is not enough space so I have to organize those by the "how can I get as many books as possible on my shelves" system. I have plans for new shelves but not the funds yet to build it exactly as I wish. New books are on my night stand to remind me they need attention.
My eBooks are organized in Calibre. I have three libraries in there. One with english unsorted books. One with Dutch unsorted books and one sorted library with the books I read and plan to read in the upcoming period.
Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
caite
AUTHOR
03 December, 2012 delete

none of my books, physical or e-ish are organized.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
03 December, 2012 delete

I organize in broad categories, and I am out of shelf room, too. I have over 600 books, so I need a lot of shelf room! My Musing!

Vyki @ On The Shelf

Reply
avatar
03 December, 2012 delete

I can relate to the " how I can get as many books on my shelves as possible" system! Here's my musing and a picture of my organised mess system : http://daystarz.wordpress.com/2012/12/03/musing-mondays-dec-3/

Reply
avatar
JC Jones
AUTHOR
04 December, 2012 delete

I love your get as many book on the shelf as possible way of organizing. I think I just need to take the time to organize my ebooks on my Kindle and my Nook. Thanks for visiting.

Reply
avatar
Wendy Lohr
AUTHOR
04 December, 2012 delete

My e-books are sorted alphabetically by title but that's as close as they'll probably get to being organized! Thanks for stopping by my musing earlier!

Reply
avatar