Wishlist Wednesday: Lost & Found, Tom Winter

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

It started with a letter...Carol is married to a man she doesn't love and mother to a daughter she doesn't understand. Crippled with guilt, she can't shake the feeling that she has wasted her life. So she puts pen to paper and writes a Letter to the Universe. Albert is a widowed postman, approaching retirement age, and living with his cat, Gloria, for company. Slowly being pushed out at his place of work, he is forced down to the section of the post office where they sort undeliverable mail. When a series of letters turns up with a smiley face drawn in place of an address, he cannot help reading them.

A combination of instant cover love and a pretty title. I found this book because Leeswammes received a copy for review (http://leeswammes.wordpress.com/2012/12/07/new-arrivals-53/) I looked at the cover and the title and read the synopsis and put it on my to read shelf without hesitation. Now I only have to wait for it to be released.
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
12 December, 2012 delete

This is very intriguing. I wonder what will happen. I just hate cheating, so I hope it doesn't go down that route. But I love people figuring themselves out. I'll have to look more into this. Thanks!

My WW:
http://booksojourner.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-6-raven-boys.html

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
12 December, 2012 delete

This sounds great! Definitely adding to my TBR list!

Lisa
My WW

Reply
avatar
Shelver506
AUTHOR
13 December, 2012 delete

I'm not a fan of adultery, but it sounds like a cute book. Maybe there'll be an unexpected twist.

My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-18.html

Reply
avatar