Wishlist Wednesday: The Jelly Bean Crisis, Jolene Stockman

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

The Jelly Bean Crisis Jolene Stockman cover
A total meltdown. The whole school watching. Now Poppy’s an ex-straight-A with no Plan B.
When Poppy Johnson throws away a full scholarship to Columbia, she can only blame the jelly beans. The yucky green ones? Midnight cram sessions and Saturday’s spent studying. The delicious red? The family legacy: Columbia, and a future in finance. Except now it’s starting to look like Poppy’s jelly bean theory is wrong. School has been her life until, but maybe it’s time to start living now.
Poppy has thirty days to try a new life. No school, no studying. Just jumping into every possible world. Thirty days to find her passion, her path, and maybe even love. The Jelly Bean Crisis is officially on. (GR)

This book started out with cover love. I saw it and was attracted. It looks so cute. Second a girl making important decisions based on the color of a Jelly Bean. This must be a very entertaining read
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
19 December, 2012 delete

Ooh! Jelly beans are my favorite things, so I think I must read this book!

Lisa
My WW

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
19 December, 2012 delete

I have read this novel and I really liked it and the cover is very eye catchy :)

http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2012/12/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

Reply
avatar
Angie
AUTHOR
20 December, 2012 delete

I read this one recently and loved it! It's so cute, and I think the plot is really relatable.

Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

Reply
avatar