It's Monday the 11th of March 2013! What are you Reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week I read The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton, The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield and The Stockholm Octavo by Karen Engelmann. I can honestly say these books are brilliant and yes you should read them.

De vergeten tuin Kate Morton coverHet dertiende verhaal Diane Setterfield coverHet Stockholm Octavo Karen Engelmann cover

I am currently reading The Circle by Mats Strandberg and Sara B. Elfgren

de Cirkel Mats Strandberg en Sara B. Elfgren cover

The upcoming reads are The Constant Princess by Philippa Gregory, The Killer Omnibus by Matz and Luc Jacamon and The Grimm Chronicles vol 2. by Ken Brosky and Isabella Fontaine.

The Constant Princess Philippa Gregory coverThe Killer Matz and Luc Jacamon coverThe Grimm Chronicles vol 2 Ken Brosky Isabella Fontaine cover

Previous
Next Post »

8 reacties

Write reacties
Anonymous
AUTHOR
11 March, 2013 delete

If some one wishes to be updated with latest technologies therefore he must be pay a quick visit
this website and be up to date every day.

Feel free to surf to my web blog ... Movers Dayton

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
11 March, 2013 delete

I also enjoyed The Forgotten Garden and The 13th Tale. Your books for this week look like a nice mixture of genres. The Killer Omnibus looks great!

Enjoy your reading this week!

Reply
avatar
11 March, 2013 delete

I have Forgotten Garden in audio which I intend to listen to sometime soon since everyone loves it.

Reply
avatar
KarenSi
AUTHOR
11 March, 2013 delete

I just picked up The Forgotten Garden at the library today. Not sure when I will get to it but I will eventually. Looking foward to it. Love the cover of The Circle. Have a great week.

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
11 March, 2013 delete

I've read The Circle before, and really enjoyed it. It's something different though, and took me a few pages to get used to it.

Take a look at what I'm reading this week.

Reply
avatar
12 March, 2013 delete

Hi there, one of the GatheringBooks ladies, Iphigene, has done a review of The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield sometime in 2011 when we had a mystery/whodunit theme. The Stockholm octavo also looks like something that would appeal to me. The Grimm Chronicles also has a fascinating cover - I am currently watching Grimm, the TV series, I have a feeling they'd go well together. Have a great reading week ahead of you! :)

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
12 March, 2013 delete

I loved The Thirteenth Tale and I keep meaning to read some Kate Morton, but I'm not sure where to start. Any suggestions?

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
12 March, 2013 delete

Hi Lindsey,

All her books have high ratings. I really love The Forgotten Garden. The Secret Keeper a bit less but other people are rooting for that one again. I honestly don't really think it matters which one you grab.

Reply
avatar