Top Ten Tuesday: Books I HAD To Buy...But Are Still Sitting On My Shelf Unread

top ten tuesday button
Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week the girls from the Broke and Bookish come up with a subject and you and I have to make a top ten.

This week could have been a very sensitive subject if I had not decided to do something about this last year.
In the last months I have been making progress with the pile on my night stand and though there are still a few books there I received them as a gift so technically they do not count...right?
I guess not so here is my pile of shame!!

book pile on the nightstad
A Great and Terrible Beauty (February 2013)
A Thousand Pardons (February 2013)
The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry (September 2012)
Het land van melk en honing (December 2012)
The Sense of an Ending (July 2012)
De gele wereld (December 2012)
Chaos (september 2012)
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz (March 2013)
Een doorn in het oog (september 2012)


Previous
Next Post »

6 reacties

Write reacties
19 March, 2013 delete

Great list! I hope to get around to The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry one of these days, the story sounds very interesting.

My TTT

Reply
avatar
Susan
AUTHOR
19 March, 2013 delete

I'm with you -- I'm only counting books I actually BOUGHT. Which is still a lot. Oooh, the guilt!!

Reply
avatar
19 March, 2013 delete

I'd like to read the Harold Fry book also (although I haven't bought it -- see, I can exercise restraint occasionally.) :) I do have a copy of A Great and Terrible Beauty... and I still have to read it too. Great list!

Lisa
My TTT

Reply
avatar
19 March, 2013 delete

I have Harold Fry too! Another one I just HAD to buy! I read the first two books in Libba Bray's first trilogy and got the third but never got around to reading it and now I can't remember anything about the story! Books slip further down my "pile" when I'm faced with re-reading other books in the series, grr.

Reply
avatar
Ula
AUTHOR
19 March, 2013 delete

I don't think I know these, except for Oz that I have to read myself. I will check these out. :)
Happy reading!

Reply
avatar
21 March, 2013 delete

I love how you called it the pile of shame. lol I hope you find time to read these soon! :)

Thanks for stopping by my post!

~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

Reply
avatar