Wishlist Wednesday: The String Diaries, Stephen Lloyd Jones

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

On the 10th of March Ellie from Curiosity Killed the Bookworm wrote this post Incoming! I eyed it with one eye.... than my second eye got pulled in too and before I knew it I started dancing on the couch while I was screaming like an idiot something like I NEED THAT BOOK!!
On top of her incoming books was one that I knew I had to have even without reading what her post said.

The String Diaries Stephen Lloyd Jones cover
A jumble of entries, written in different hands, different languages, and different times. They tell of a rumour. A shadow. A killer.
The only interest that Oxford Professor Charles Meredith has in the diaries is as a record of Hungarian folklore ... until he comes face to face with a myth.
For Hannah Wilde, the diaries are a survival guide that taught her the three rules she lives by: verify everyone, trust no one, and if in any doubt, run.
But Hannah knows that if her daughter is ever going to be safe, she will have to stop running and face the terror that has hunted her family for five generations.
And nothing in the diaries can prepare her for that.

It will be released just in time for my birthday...
Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
27 March, 2013 delete

I have not heard of this one before, but it sounds really good and different from anything I've read before :)

Janina
My WW!

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
27 March, 2013 delete

Oh wow, that sounds awesome. Adding it to my TBR now. I might even have to do a "cover and blurb" post for it. How can I not?

Any who, here's what's on my wishlist:

http://thatgirlreads.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-1.html

Reply
avatar
Ula
AUTHOR
27 March, 2013 delete

I've seen this one around a lot lately and I like how it looks and sounds, already added it to my TBR pile.

Hope you get it soon!
My WW

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
27 March, 2013 delete

I haven't heard of this book before, but it sounds really good! I think I'm going to have to add it to my TBR list. I hope you get it soon!

My WW: http://thebooksphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/27/wishlisht-wednesday/

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
27 March, 2013 delete

Wow, this book sounds really interesting. I am going to add it to my TBR list! I hope you get it soon!
Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-40.html

Reply
avatar