It's Monday March 3rd 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week has been just a little better in the sleep department but I still have to catch up on a lot of sleep. Only finished two books as one was pretty slow. The Lost Sisterhood by Anne Fortier and Stoner by John Edward Williams. I had to stuff that last one in as that is the book club read for upcoming Friday and was not sure if I would make it if I would read my other planned books first.

The Lost Sisterhood, Anne Fortier Stoner, John Edward Williams

Am currently reading Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss

Cat out of Hell, Lynne Truss

Next up are Mind of Winter by Laura Kasischke and The Collector of Dying Breaths by M.J. Rose

Mind of Winter, Laura Kasischke The Collector of Dying Breaths, M.J. Rose
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
04 March, 2014 delete

I went to London in December, and can you believe I picked up Stoner like 3 times and I finally didn't buy it? Now I regret it so much! :D

Reply
avatar
06 March, 2014 delete

I don't know anything about the book, but the cover of the Truss book is awesome!

Reply
avatar