Wishlist Wednesday: The Awakening of Miss Prim, Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message. 

The Awakening of Miss Prim, Natalia Sanmartin Fenollera
Prudencia Prim is a young woman of high ideals, intelligence and achievement, with an extensive knowledge of literature and several letters after her name. But when she accepts the post of private librarian to a wealthy bibliophile in the secluded village of San Ireneo de Arnois, she is unprepared for what she will encounter there. Her employer, a philosopher and intellectual, is dashing yet contrarian, always ready with a stinging critique of her beloved Austen and Alcott. And the neighbours are also capable of charm and eccentricity in equal measure, determined as they are to preserve their singular little community from the outside world.
And another pretty cover. I know... I  know, I should not fall for them but LOOK!! And read that synopsis it is a book about a librarian!! I am really curious about this one.
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
28 March, 2014 delete

Ohh I have this one in Spanish!
I began reading it but I had a problem with my copy (some pages missing) and the publishing house sent me other copy but I didn't continue with the book, which means that now I have to start it again. If you want, we can read it together.
I have to tell you that I wasn't loving it so much; it was just OK

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
28 March, 2014 delete

And yes, your cover is far more beautiful than mine:
http://www.planetadelibros.com/el-despertar-de-la-senorita-prim-libro-91070.html

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
28 March, 2014 delete

Unfortunately I do not have a copy yet :( I like your cover too though.

Reply
avatar