It's Monday March 10th 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

So this sleeping thing stays a mystery to me. Some people manage more than 5 hours a night... HOW?!? Unfortunately this also slows down everything like energy to read or blog or work or do anything AT ALL. The good thing is that spring decided to arrive with a lot of sun and nice temperatures. We spend the whole Saturday looking for a new bed (or magic for that matter) and Sunday I went into town and spend some time in a park in the sun with a book. Last week I finished Cat Out of Hell by Lynne Truss and Mind of Winter by Laura Kasischke.

Cat out of Hell, Lynne Truss Mind of Winter, Laura Kasischke

I am currently reading The Collector of Dying Breaths by M.J. Rose

The Collector of Dying Breaths, M.J. Rose

Next up are That Part was True by Deborah McKinlay and Shotgun Lovesongs by Nickolas Butler.

That Part was True, Deborah McKinlay Shotgun Lovesongs, Nickolas Butler
Previous
Next Post »

2 reacties

Write reacties
10 March, 2014 delete

I've got That Part Was True awaiting me, too. Hope it's a great read!

Reply
avatar
Leydy
AUTHOR
10 March, 2014 delete

I want to read Mind of Winter. I hope you enjoyed it!


Check out what we are reading this week.

Leydy @OUaT & RCE

Reply
avatar