Wishlist Wednesday: This is the Life, Alex Shearer

Wishlist Wednesday is a weeklies hosted by Pen to Paper. As I have enough wishes when it comes to books I decided to join this weekly and tell you about them. I am obviously curious about the books on your wishlist too so feel free to leave a message.

This is the Life, Alex Shearer
Even when you have received a death sentence, you still have to live…
“Life just seems like a big party sometimes, at which we all gradually get edged to the door, and then we are out in the cold. But the party continues without us…”
This is the story of Louis, who never quite fitted in, and of his younger brother who always tagged along.
Two brothers on one final journey together, wading through the stuff that is thicker than water.
Tender-hearted, at times achingly funny, This is the Life is a moving testimony to both the resilience of the human spirit and to the price of strawberries. (source: Goodreads)

The title of the book caught my eye. Next thing I saw was the cover and after reading the synopsis I knew I have to get my hands on a copy at some point.
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
05 March, 2014 delete

Oh nice choice, sounds like a good one!

Reply
avatar