Its Monday the last day of March 2014! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

What happened with last week? Time is flying almost for real with daylight savings last weekend. I really cannot believe it is the end of March already. Please note I will be in hiding tomorrow. So this week I finished two books De zomer van 1927 by Bill Bryson. I sneaked in Vaslav by Arthur Japin. The turned this book into a play which I will see this Sunday so wanted to refresh my mind on the story.

De zomer van 1927 Bill BrysonVaslav Arthur Japin

I am currently reading I Always Loved You by Robin Oliveira

I Always Loved You Robin Oliveira

Next up are The Professor by Robert Bailey and Eilanders (The Silver Dark Sea) by Susan Fletcher.

The Professor Robert Bailey Eilanders (The Silver Dark Sea) Susan Fletcher
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Isi
AUTHOR
01 April, 2014 delete

I will always love you sounds like my kind of story :))

Reply
avatar