Book Bingo roundup April & May

I am participating on a Bingo Challenge which is organized by  Reading in Winter & Creativity's Corner. If you want to join check out the post Anne & Kristilyn’s 2013 Book Bingo Reading Challenge

The whole challenge will make for 73 books and as I am planning for 75 I had to make a good start with this challenge already this month. Though I actually only signed up for 2 "wins" on the bingo card I am going to give it a serious try and finish it. 

Last month I had the feeling I did not read much toward the challenge but when  I started to gather my books for this month I realized I did manage to read a few squares. Especially the books released in 2013 which I was sure I was never going to make at the beginning of the year filled up great this month.

Books everybody but you has read.
Angels & Demons
The Other Boleyn Girl

Books released in 2013
For the 4 square
The Interrogators Notebook
Misty Circus
Someday Someday Maybe
Life after Life

For the 2 square
Amity and Sorrow
The First Rule of Swimming

For the 1 square
Little Joe

Books from the TBR pile

The Neighbors
Heading out to Wonderful
The Invention of Hugo Cabret


Previous
Next Post »