Teaser Tuesday: Dracula, Bram Stoker

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Here is the book. Take it and keep it, read it if you will, but never let me know unless, indeed, some solemn duty should come upon me to go back to the bitter hours, asleep or awake, sane or mad, recorded here.
Previous
Next Post »

4 reacties

Write reacties
JC Jones
AUTHOR
09 October, 2012 delete

Very stark beginning. Thanks for visiting.

Reply
avatar
09 October, 2012 delete

Definitely a classic with a somber warning. I'll add it to my "should read" list.
My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A CORPORATE SLUT.

Reply
avatar
Heather
AUTHOR
09 October, 2012 delete

I read this one last summer and was glad I'd finally done so. Hope you are enjoying it! Thanks for visiting.

Reply
avatar
Paulita
AUTHOR
09 October, 2012 delete

I didn't remember this creepy opening. I wonder if we've really read all the books we think we've read. Keep going! Here's Mine

Reply
avatar