Musing Monday: October 1th, 2012

Musing Monday October 1th 2012
Musing Monday is a weekly hosted by MizB at Should be Reading

This week’s musing asks…

What distracts you when you really "should" be reading?

It depends on the book to be honest. If the book is really good there is nothing that can take my attention away. If the book is not so good I get distracted easily and can suddenly realize I really need to clean the kitchen.
I usually try to what I have to do before I start reading that day, that makes it feel less inconvenient which leaves only one thing I have to do and have not much to say about when it happens and that is work. But as my job is important to finance new books I guess it is just as important as time to read.

Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
01 October, 2012 delete

Yes, it's good to eliminate any possible distractions...here's MY MUSING MONDAYS POST

Reply
avatar
Unknown
AUTHOR
01 October, 2012 delete

LOL, yeah, a fascinating book will make you read it no matter what.

http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/10/musing-mondays.html

Reply
avatar
Gigi Ann
AUTHOR
01 October, 2012 delete

Oh it is so much nicer if all the work is done before I set down to read, but since I'm retired, I do more or less what I want.

Thanks for the visit today.

Reply
avatar
Nicki Mann
AUTHOR
01 October, 2012 delete

For me bed time is when I tend to not be able to put a book down... or if I am reading in the morning before I need to get up. I'll keep thinking, "I'll read for ten more minutes," and before I know it it's been TWENTY minutes! Then I'll say, "Just five minutes more..." And so on...

Reply
avatar
caite
AUTHOR
01 October, 2012 delete

I must agree.
A great book and I might not hear a bomb go off! lol

Reply
avatar