It's Monday November the 25th! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Last week I finished The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clarke and Reckoning by Kelly Cozy.

The Mad Scientist's Daughter Cassandra Rose Clarke Reckoning, Kelly Cozy

Am currently laughing my way trough Stiltskin by Andrew Buckley

Stiltskin, Andrew Buckley

Next up are my last Netgalley November books Something More Than Night by Ian Tregillis, Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt and Ravelled by Anne McAneny

Something More Than Night, Ian Tregillis Is This Tomorrow, Carlone Leavitt Raveled, Anne mcAneny

So what are you reading?

Previous
Next Post »

12 reacties

Write reacties
Sanne
AUTHOR
25 November, 2013 delete

I'm currently re-reading The Hunger Games :)!

Reply
avatar
Greg
AUTHOR
25 November, 2013 delete

I've seen The Mad Scientist's Daughter quite a bit lately, and heard its pretty good. Hope you enjoyed it and have a good reading week!

Reply
avatar
25 November, 2013 delete

Stiltskin sounds hilarious and wild!!
I'm reading the chunkster x Orpheus.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
25 November, 2013 delete

Some good books there, I think. Have a good week, Ciska!

Reply
avatar
26 November, 2013 delete

Ahhhh! Stiltskin! How fun is that!

Reply
avatar
Jen G.
AUTHOR
26 November, 2013 delete

Those covers are pretty intriguing. I'm reading Burial Rites!

Reply
avatar
Tanya Patrice
AUTHOR
26 November, 2013 delete

The Mad Scientist's Daughter is on my reading list but I haven't gotten to it yet -what did you think of it?

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
26 November, 2013 delete

I can't wait to read what you thought of The Mad Scientist's Daughter. Have a wonderful week!

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
26 November, 2013 delete

I'm staying away from requesting new Netgalleys, but I have 3 left to read, so I'm slowly making my way through it. I'm currently reading A White Room. Is This Tomorrow looks nice and I hope to see your review of A Mad Scientist's Daughter soon :)

Reply
avatar
26 November, 2013 delete

I haven't read any of those. Even though it's Tuesday now, I'm reading The Cats of Savonne, which is a collection of short stories, and Allegiant, the last book in the Divergent trilogy.

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
26 November, 2013 delete

Good job! I want to read Stiltskin and The Mad Scientist's Daughter :)

Reply
avatar
Anonymous
AUTHOR
26 November, 2013 delete

Evil dwarf with a rubber ducky on his head has made my morning. Great selection of books. Happy Reading!

Reply
avatar