Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I need right now!

Top Ten Tuesday buttonTop Ten Tuesday is a weekly hosted by The Broke and Bookish. Every week the girls from the Broke and
Bookish come up with a subject and I will try to find 10 results combined with that weeks topic.

This weeks topic is about sequels.I do have some series I really would love to continue like yesterday.

1. Inspector Lynley #18, Just One Evil Act.
This book has just been released in English this month but I have them all in Dutch and decided to wait for it to be released in Dutch which means January.

2. All Souls Trilogy #3, The Book of Life
I loved the first two books in this series and really want to know how it is going to end with Diana and Matthew.

3. The Kingkiller Chronicles #3, The Doors of Stone
First this release would give me a reason to re-read the first two books and I really need to know what is going to happen now.

4. The Cemetery of Forgotten Book #4, ?
Not much news yet on this one and though the whole series is a bit bumpy I am curious how everything will end or begin.


Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
05 November, 2013 delete

"The whole series is a bit bumpy"?? Really? Ciska?
I cant wait for the fourth book either!

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
05 November, 2013 delete

Well yes sorry... I did not like all the books equally ;) I know not to fight with you over Zafon though hahahaha !!

Reply
avatar
05 November, 2013 delete

Definitely cannot wait for the Deborah Harkness book! And I want to know when the 3rd Rothfuss book is coming out -- I haven't read the first two, because I don't want to get invested in yet another series (that I hear is amazing!) without knowing that the end will at least be coming soon. :)

Lisa
My TTT

Reply
avatar