Netgalley November

TypecastA while ago Faye from A Daydreamer's Thought's announced that she would be holding a November Netgalley challenge to get rid of all of those review books that keep piling up. Honestly I am not doing that bad when it comes to review books but I do have some that should have been read a long time ago. I liked the idea of doing this with a bunch of people so I decided to join this one. This event is now co-hosted with Kayleigh at K Books and Laura at Bookish Treasures.

My goal for this challenge is to clean those books from my Netgalley shelves that have been released by now. This means that with 6 books I will be going for the medium level.

My books are the following

Love Club by Levente Lakatos ( received from the author for review)
The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clark
Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt
Raveled by Anne McAneny
Fatal Incision  WR. Park



Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
04 November, 2013 delete

Good luck with your goals and I hope you enjoy all of the books that you need to read!
Thanks for joining in with this event!

Faye :)

Reply
avatar
Isi
AUTHOR
05 November, 2013 delete

Ohh Ciska, this is the challenge I need!! :D
I'll try to work on my NG books this month (and probably also the next month!! hehehe)

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
05 November, 2013 delete

I hope you enjoy Bellman & Black. LOL :)

Reply
avatar