Netgalley November Roundup

Typecast
At the beginning of the month I posted my start up post for Netgalley November organized by Faye from A Daydreamer's Thought's, Kayleigh at K Books and Laura at Bookish Treasures As I still had some overdue Netgalley books

My goal for this challenge was to clean those books from my Netgalley shelves that have been released by now. This means that with 6 books I will be going for the medium level.

My books are the following

Love Club by Levente Lakatos ( received from the author for review) DNF
The Mad Scientist's Daughter by Cassandra Rose Clark
Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield
Is This Tomorrow by Caroline Leavitt
Raveled by Anne McAneny
Fatal Incision  WR. Park

I am currently reading Is This Tomorrow but will not finish it in time so I totally failed this challenge. On the other side I did get two review books send to me which both released early November or December and I had to read them first. Will finish this list before the end of the year though. How did you do?
Previous
Next Post »

1 reacties:

Write reacties
Melinda
AUTHOR
03 December, 2013 delete

Goodluck with the last 3. I only have 2 on netgalley. One has been released (which I am reading) and the other one will be released 1 Jan, so I hope to read it before then :)

Reply
avatar