It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

Theatre and more theatre. I visited 2 concerts and a show last week, had book group on Friday and as work is keeping busy I did not have a lot of reading time. My computer has been giving me trouble too and I had to put some time in trying to solve them. Hopefully they are done now. But spring is here, the sun is out and the ice cream truck just passed (it is like 6ºC or 42ºF) which made me smile because I enjoy opportunistic human beings. So reading.
I finished Ik ben de nacht by Ethan Cross.

Ik ben de nacht by Ethan Cross.

I am currently reading The Shining by Stephen King and though I do have a few hours more to read this week hopefully I am not sure I will manage to finish it.

The Shining by Stephen King

What are your plans for the week?
Previous
Next Post »