It's Monday! What are you reading?

It's Monday! What are You Reading! is a weekly hosted by Sheila over at Book Journey. This weekly is meant to keep you people updated on what I read the last week and what I am planning to read the upcoming week.

After 2.5 of having the same lay-out I decided it was time for a change. I am really bad with change so it took me 5 months to decide on the new lay-out and a couple of weeks to tweak it so I really liked it. I do hope you like it too. If you find something not working please let me know. Last week has been quiet. Curious how my not so average looks like read my A Day in my Life post. Reading this week The Shining by Stephen King and Million Dollar Baby by Amy Patricia Meade.

The Shining by Stephen King Million Dollar Baby by Amy Patricia Meade

Currently I am reading Disclaimer by Renee Knight

Disclaimer by Renee Knight

Next up Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight

Where They Found Her by Kimberly McCreight
Previous
Next Post »

5 reacties

Write reacties
31 March, 2015 delete

I received Where They Found Her in the mail. The premise isn't my usual sort of thing, but I'm intrigued. Hope you enjoy it!

Reply
avatar
31 March, 2015 delete

I like your new layout. Brave of you to try something this different. Like!

Reader buzz.blogspot.com

Reply
avatar
Lindsey
AUTHOR
02 April, 2015 delete

I've heard good things about Where They Found Her.I hope you enjoy it.

The new layout looks great!!

Reply
avatar
Ciska
AUTHOR
04 April, 2015 delete

I did enjoy it!
Thanks

Reply
avatar