And there goes... March!!

SPRING!! We had some pretty spring like days already but the last days were more autumn like.

Reading
Books read: 8
Pages: 3100
Goodreads Challenge: 20 books of 52

So I read 8 books this month but one of them was a Three Story book by Stephen King. I counted them separate for number of books read but Goodreads count it as one book.

Buying
Ik ben de nacht by Ethan Cross €19,95
Voor Jou by Jojo Moyes €10.00
2nd hand exchange-€8,00
Total February €21,95
Total 2015 €63,87

Added to the never ending TBR
Ik ben de nacht by Ethan Cross
Church of Marvles by Leslie Parry
Take me With You by Catherine Ryan Hyde

On a personal note
I was down with the flu for a week this month. This created a bit more reading time though I slept most of the days. I visited a few shows and concerts too but the thing keeping me busy most is still work. I need a haircut but am to lazy to actually go and get one.

Looking forward
DEWEY'S READATHON!!!

Tell me about your plans?!?
Previous
Next Post »

3 reacties

Write reacties
fredamans
AUTHOR
01 April, 2015 delete

You did really well for books this month! Happy April reading!

Reply
avatar
02 April, 2015 delete

Looks like a good month. And I agree, YAY READATHON! I am psyched.

Reply
avatar
Melinda
AUTHOR
07 April, 2015 delete

I hope you are feeling better, Ciska!

Reply
avatar